With thousands of readers and friends on all the major social media channels, Global Bizarre reaches a broad audience of motivated people who are actively exploring ways to enhance their lives. Global Bizarre is a growing site and needs exceptional contributors, like yourself.
Anyone, of any age, from any location, can submit an original post (not previously published anywhere else, including your personal site.)
Global Bizarre is looking for experts in their field, professional bloggers, and real people willing to share their view of the world. Global Bizarre will consider any topic but reserves the right to refuse any submission. The most successful posts on Global Bizarre include the following:
- 100% Original, SEO, no re-spinning, edited, and ready to use. Global Bizarre would like articles that are engaging yet funny and comfortable to read.
- Offer an individual story, something that happened to you personally. Please don’t skip details or write vague references to the experiences. Instead, pull the reader in emotionally, painting a vivid picture of true-life experiences.
- Dig deep into hard subjects. Make sure the issue is insightful and thought-provoking. Help the readers understand the subject better so that people perceive it on a deeper level.
- Try not to post a list of facts. Most articles are more potent without an agenda. But when the topic warrants clear action steps, these posts deliver.
- Aim for word count between 700-2500 words.
- You can provide photos (at-least 1170px wide). If we think we have more relatable photos, then we might not use yours.
- SEO written articles are plus.
Some Tips to Help Get Approved
Global Bizarre is a very distinct website. Try and pick a topic that you enjoy writing about while keeping it close to what Global Bizarre is all about.
Articles should be engaging, spooky, funny, weird, complex, or related to health, travel conspiracy theories, really just about anything, but most of all, fun and informative to read.
Provide original, intimate, and honest work. Authentic means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your private blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post.
We suggest to reserve self-promotion to your bio but you can put maximum 2 links to your site if they are relatable and useful. No marketing of business, course, workshop, or service directly in the post. Please note that links in the body of the job may be removed.
If your post feels like a good fit for Global Bizarre, you will receive a response within two weeks. If you don’t receive a response, please feel free to try again with a different post.
Global Bizarre may ask you to revise your article, making it accessible or more precise, and your intended title may be changed to meet SEO standards before the post goes live.
Your post will be edited for clarity, grammar, and overall style if needed. If there are any significant changes made, you will receive it back for review and your approval, otherwise Global Bizarre reserves the right to edit as needed.